Question about sub and its label

barch

I recently picked up a subwoofer that appeared to be a klipsch brand sub. I did not really look at the label like I should have. The label has "120V Black" with the serial number of 101076809010530. It just does not seen like a standard Klipsch label. After searching around it appears that the sub is suppose to be a RPW-10. I have looked at several RPW-10 and they have copper colored emblems. Mine is the silver colored version. It works great but did I get a knock off speaker?

Click on the images to enlarge photo.

post-59312-0-16980000-1415340596_thumb.j

post-59312-0-17180000-1415340624_thumb.j

post-59312-0-76180000-1415340655_thumb.j

Edited by barch

I sold one pictured below in July and I see the difference you are referring to.  Back panel, inputs, etc look the same.  Likely just a branding mod for a specific retailer.  You can confirm with Klipsch.  I wouldn't lose any sleep.

RPW-10Back_zps3b37cf51.jpg

RPW-10front_zpsb1bda20b.jpg

Thank you for your quick replies.  It looks just like that Crutchfield image so that makes me feel better.  The item that bugged me the most was the label not having the RPW-10 model number and the strange serial numbering.  But the branding for Crutchfield could be the answer for that too.  

It sounds great for someone like just starting his speaker collection.