Heritage series for medium room

vtpalmer

I say Heresys assuming you have a sub. Relatively cheap and easy to find. Forte II's sound better but unless you have room for a 3rd as a center you'll get a better match with 3 Heresys up front. This is assuming your looking mostly for HT, if you looking more for music get some Forte II's.

I personally wouldn't get anything more than Heresys for surrounds, if that. Just not enough sound coming from the.

Heresys work with your budget too.

• Like 1

the Quartets or Fortes should be a good fit.  I have 2 quartets in my office and they are definitely able to perform (when everyone is gone for the day).  The fortes are slightly bigger nd I havent found a set to try thats been affordable but they are larger and might cater to your needs better.  I can't lie though, these quartets are awesome in my book again.  Having owned the heresy's, the quartets are just a different animal and blow them away IMO.

havemt heard from you in a while? Which subs you running? Sig says pc-12 ultra. Do you have pc-12 plus or pc-13 ultra? I want one of them cylinder subs for my living room but every time I get really to pull the trigger I keep going to back to what I can diy for less. It's a curse lol.

I have the Plus's, sorry.  I amended my signature.  These are great subs, they really are.  DIY is cheaper and i debated too doing what you did with the 4 daytons and still went SVS.

Yea Rick I woild lov to drive up sometime and visit you guys and listen to your setups. I grew up in AR, I've been familiar with Klipsch for about 40 years. Been to the Museum and saw the plant a couple of times. I have a high school friend you used to pastor a church in Hope.