TRENDnet 500 Mbps Powerline Ethernet AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet TPL-402E2K (White)

A1UC

For those who want a more reliable network connection than wireless, these Powerline Ethernet adapters are great.

I picked up four of another brand of 500Mbps adapters(without bonus outlet) a few months ago and they have worked like a charm, very reliable and fast connection.  Different brand, same concept.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

And, just for those who may not be aware, expect only a fraction of the 500MPBS rating.  It isn't crooked, just a matter of how these things are tested.  You MAY see 85MBPS with an really solid provider or household device to device connection, but 35MBPS is more realistic.

Dave

Nothing wrong with that speed.  But not everyone really understands the specs and I just thought it a good idea to make sure they understood.  I use several Trendnets around my house and am also quite satisfied with the throughput at the price. 

Dave