Klipsch Jubilee Crites crossover network

k97psd

For sale a complete Klipsch Jubilee Crossover network $500 plus actual ship,  New from BC $600 plus ship

This passive network is specifically designed for use with the Jubilee bass bins and K402/ Faital HF200  combo

The High Frequency and Bass networks are the exact same ones that BC uses on his Jubilees that have received some very favorable

comments.

post-56585-0-17700000-1419311839_thumb.j

Edited by k97psd

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, HPower said:

My bad, I did not notice the original post date. :wacko:

And looking closer, I believe these networks went with Kevin's Jubilees that he just sold. 

Is the picture one of yours, if so where did you get them?  Those look nice.

Thanks guys,

I started building the Jub "like" bins Nov. 19th and just need to build a pair of supports for the horn brackets.

That pic is from a couple weeks ago when I was still applying the Tigerwood veneer.

I just gave them a wipe with a damp rag to get an idea of how they might look after I oiled them.

Here is a shot from last weekend of them after I got done applying the Rubio Monocoat (Pure, no color).

Front_1.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks Schu

At one point I was thinking about veneering the edging, as well as top and bottom of the braces.

Logistically it did not work out as I did not decide on what species of veneer until the cabinets where built.

If I had veneered the brases before installation as i thought of doing, it would have been difficult to remove

the overflowed PL.

I also have been playing around with installing some grills, but I think I like the look as they are now.

This is the grill material I was thinking about:

https://www.reliablehardware.com/customspeakergrill-532diastaggered.aspx

k97psd... sorry for hi jacking you old ad :(

I will open up my own new thread to show my new noise makers, once I get the final touches done.

• Like 1