SOLD: Leben CS300XS tube integrated, like new with original box

Breakdown7

SOLD I am selling my Leben CS300XS tube integrated amp in excellent, near mint condition.  Comes with the original box and packing material.  These rarely come up for sale, and for good reason.  Just read the reviews and do your research if you are not familiar with this wonderful unit.  This is the US version, so no need for a step-up/step-down transformer. It comes with the factory GE12AX7 tubes and fresh quad of Mullard EL-84 output tubes.  I will pack this in the original box/packing material and then double box it again for extra safe shipping.  I am only selling due to an upcoming home purchase.  Trying to convert some of my audio gear into cash for new appliances/remodeling/etc.  This has been SOLD  

post-54981-0-81480000-1420947123_thumb.j

post-54981-0-28600000-1420947161_thumb.j

post-54981-0-07400000-1420947196_thumb.j

post-54981-0-97480000-1420947257_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7

Are you purchasing a new home or something that you can get a construction loan on?  They can put the money in the loan for the upgrades to the house. It won't push your mortgage up much at all, maybe a few $$$ a month, and you can keep your audio equipment. Hope I'm not getting to personal. 

I can only say that if you want an amp which is built by craftsmen (or craftswomen!) who really care about their work, and pay meticulous attention to detail, this is the unit for you.  The build quality of Leben amps is outstanding and difficult to find at any price point.  Do an online search for the underchassis pix of this unit to see what I'm talking about!

Maynard

Thanks very much for the compliment Maynard.  I would have to agree with you on the meticulous attention to detail on this integrated.  I've owned some nice gear over the years, and this little Leben has always impressed me. Hate the thought of selling it, but it needs a new home.