RB 35, RS 35 and RC 35

derrickdj1

The RC 35 will not work in my family room so, I am selling the system.  It is in excellent condition and sounds great.

RS 35 $195

RB 15 $150

RC 35 $ 150   SOLD

RB 35 $ 300   SOLD

Entire system purchase $600

Feel free to make offer via PM.

post-50685-0-07660000-1424660519_thumb.j

Edited by derrickdj1

Shipping is OK.  I will help the buyer secure the lowest cost.  PM is the best way to work out the details. :)   One quick plug for the RS 35 and RC 35.  These speaker have no problems keeping up with my RF 7's and RC 64.  I originally brought the RS 35's because the are smaller than the RS 3 and RS 7 with all the sound of the RS 7's in a system with a sub.  I thought about keeping the RC 35 since it can go with my RF 7's.  No loss of clarity or spl compared to the RC 64 in my system.  The RB 35's are some great bookshelf speakers and the RB 75 and 81 are the only better ones in the series IMHO. 

These reason I am getting rid of these is to go to in-wall speakers in the family room for WAF.  The clarity of the RB 35's is amazing.  I really tried to make this system work in the family room but, to much pressure from the wife, lol.  She does not mind the Klipsch sub since it bring impact to TV and BD.  Of course it is out of sight. :P