Gaseous subject

oscarsear

• Moderators

Does it really make any difference at all really, we probably won't be around to know what happens ?

I would think the odds of people directly ending civilization as we know it is much higher, or earthquakes, meteors, aliens, zombies................But I'd put my money on people doing themselves in, there's the real problem, greed, money and power.

Anyway how do they know what any levels were before people, so it's all just a big guess so lets just blame it on people, seems global warming is not living up to it's hype either, unless you just listen to a few scientist.  

Are you saying the problem is the human heart? Hmmmmmmm, I've heard that somewhere.

I was thinking brain but heart is probably a better answer. Greed, power and money, have you ever in your lifetime seen the need for more of it than today.

But the real problem is from people in charge of running everything in the world on the biggest scale, there power trip could be the end of everything with the push of a few buttons.

Man will be the cause of there own end, for reasons other than trashing the planet.  

kind of hard to explain without going into political junk, which I really don't want to do anyway.

Whatever happens I don't care anymore, it's going to happen if I ignore it or scream about it till I die.