Really cool campers

mustang guy

pretty cool but I am with DeTel, You would bake in the sunlight, my Motorhome gets hot enough and all I have are windows for the sun to shine through,  Looks like some of the design features could help with space savings in modern campers, I really like the dinette with the swing out seating idea

Last time I went camping it was with my Son.  We took a tarp and our sleeping bags.  Laid the tarp on the ground, sleeping bags on the tarp, then folded the tarp over the sleeping bags so the part of the tarp under the bags kept ground moisture down.  The top most part of the tarp covers everything and kept the rain off.

Snug, Warm, and DRY.  Could not ask for more. 

• Like 1

Some years back when we bought this Dodge 3500 Dually, a fifthwheel was planned, things change, we bought the house we are currently in and upon discussing the idea of finely getting the fifthwheel, we both agreed, nope, will not fit the changed lifestyle.

We figured we would need two, fifthwheels, the second one being for the audio system/Bar and she does not like to drive the truck, so that is out, we use the Dodge Diesel for travel and hauling speakers. and stay in hotels/motels.

This is what you need mark, Diesel pusher cat 3116, air ride, no trailer to pull unless you want, and drives just as easy as your truck,

of course not sure how California would act you may need a commercial license there :D

post-14548-0-97020000-1431818843_thumb.j

post-14548-0-14500000-1431818881_thumb.j

post-14548-0-63900000-1431818933_thumb.j

link to the build quality etc..http://hmcmotorhomes.homestead.com/HMC_Features.html

Edited by joessportster

I was always fond of the Airstream trailers...  my aunt and uncle would always stop by for a few days when they were headed south for the winter.  They would never stay in the house.  They preferred life in their 23' 1960's vintage Airstream

• Like 2