WTB- Heritage Line Speakers- Forte, Chorus........

Jim

I'm still looking for a pair of Heritage Line speakers for my 2 channel tube set up. I'm open to suggestions, but will need shipping if not local.

My set up will consist of a Yaqin MC-10L Amp that's rated for 45 watts per channel, which really doesn't mean much except I can put a little pop in what I'm using now. I know the Heritage lines will handle this amp with no issues, but I am focusing on mids and highs, I'm not using a sub nor an EQ. So my low end should fare out OK. My seating is 9 feet from where the speakers are going to be and they are also 9 feet apart. I will have about 28-30 inches of width from the walls to the KF-28's I use in my HT set up. My 2 channel set up is using a pair of Dual 1229, 506 turntables, my laptop and external drive through a Musicstreamer II Dac, and possibly one other component.

I'm using KG 4.2's with Crites upgrades in them for tweeters and crossovers, and was going to potentially do KG 5.5's until I saw everyone's opinions on the Heritage vs the KG's. I also want a 3 way speaker to see the difference in SQ.

From what I have read, the Forte,Chorus, and the other one that's similar to them have better mid range and highs than Cornwalls, so I'm leaning towards them. I am open though. I'm in zip code 08863, so if anyone has a pair for sale and wants to PM me with info plus shipping that would be helpful.