SOLD- Klipsch Heresy IIIs in Walnut

hcnelly

I am selling my last pair of consecutive Klipsch Heresy IIIs in Walnut. I have had them for over 3 years, and they have been used as my surrounds in my 5.1 home theater setup. I have to let them go as I am going to use my Cornwall IIIs as my surrounds now. They sound amazing 10/10. Cosmetically I would give them a conservative 8/10. There are a few scratches on the top of them that I will post pictures of. I have a declawed cat that liked to perch on them, but they look great. These speakers come from my smoke free home. I have all of the original boxes and packaging, along with the certificates. I can definitely ship them, and I am asking $900 +  shipping and paypal costs. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them. Thanks :)

Edited by hcnelly
  • Like 1

PM me if you ever get to Sioux Falls area.

I travel thru SF monthly and would love a pair of these rascals.

Thanks for your interest man....unfortunately, I'm pretty much stuck on the west side of South Dakota, and don't frequently go to Sioux Falls with my job