SOLD: B&W DM602 Series 2 speakers

avguytx

Selling a beautiful pair of B&W DM602 Series 2 bookshelf speakers in the black finish.  I have the original box for these and can ship them in it with some additional padding internally.  These speakers do sound great but, due to some financial obligations, they need to be moved along.  I bought them with the intention of them going in a bedroom system but that's not going to happen it seems like.  I don't have the original owners manual but printed out the pruduct sheet and the English section of the owners manual.  

These speakers don't have a single mark on them....literally.  They were bought for a couples daughter and she used them once, then put them away in their boxes for years.  I hooked them up the other night in my living room tied into myCarver C-1 and M-1.0t MkII and was astounded at how good these 7" 2-way speakers sound.  Not that they can replace my Klipsch CF-3's but I could see how they could make for a pair of main speakers in the right size room.

I'm sure I'll regret this but life comes first.  Asking SOLD for the pair plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS via Fedex Ground.  If going to a business address, it will definitely be cheaper.  I've had a Fedex account for over 15 years and get very good rates.  Add 3% to Paypal or pay wit Gift Payment.  Please PM with any shipping questions or any others you might have.  Pictures attached.

20150830_112447_zpsnjvkbd1e.jpg

20150830_112506_zpsnmq1096q.jpg

20150830_112543_zpslsdlx95x.jpg

20150830_112838_zps6snhyvo4.jpg

20150830_112637_zpsmk5k3gcq.jpg

20150830_112559_zpsr0onisgf.jpg

20150830_112619_zpsbssvuaqf.jpg

20150830_112712_zpsbcvkpr54.jpg

Edited by avguytx

I just sold my 602's, they are beautiful sounding speakers. Very good price, these shouldn't last.

Not trying to hi-jack your sale thread but I think I can help.. I have a B&W LCR Series 2 that would match these beauties perfectly. If someone is looking for a relatively inexpensive front 3, it would make a killer combo.

Good luck with your sale!

• 2 weeks later...