Which Klipsch speaker ?

joessportster

So I have limited space and I want some speakers to set on the dash of the motorhome, space available is 22 inches high and 22 inches deep width is kind of not an issue

I have some booksheves with 4" drivers and while they sound good they can not get any volume before clipping, Ultimately I would like a decent size woofer in the mix. I thought about making panels and using something like an open baffle dual cone 15. it would not work out to well though because of the limited depth of 22" (cant take out the windshield)

My experience with klipsch has been limited to Heresy, Cornwall, Belle, Khorns, and RF7

What would you use in this small space and why ??

Budget is currently staying tight  :lol: , looking at all suggestions seeing whats close.....................I kind of like the look of the older KG's with the passives but not locked into anything, dont even know if I will be able to swing anything for a bit but it gives me some options to keep an eye out for locally