Any Bike Dealers here?

Superdave

A good friend of mine is starting a bike shop locally, he primarily deals with pretty high end stuff right now, especially HaiBike electrics.  If you can state a budget I can see what he can get or might have used.  

I have a 17" Santa Cruz Heckler I might consider selling.  26" with 5.5" suspension.  

waiting until Christmas or tax season to relist my Stumpy.  Let me know if you may be interested...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181893247958?ssPageName=STRK:MEUNSOLD:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

Matt

I know nothing of bicycles other than for $2,800 I'd like it to come with either a nice looking woman to push me around on it or a motor.  :)

Edited by Wolfbane
  • Like 1

you could do much better for the money.

I come from "The Show Me State". 

...your up "J Free"   - lets see your example of a carbon fiber, full suspension, top of the line race bike?

You mean for $800, or what am I running? Nice Stumpy btw, I have a few friends who love those, and the Enduros. Did you get a new ride?

Edited by J Free

Nice! should be a snappy ride, I'm too old for them hardtails nowadays.
I'm not totally sure what to expect but I will be riding a good bit on the roads so the HT was the best and most economical way to go. I hope to go on some decent trails with it and see if I can still throw it around as I did back in my bmx days in the 70's.

Nice! should be a snappy ride, I'm too old for them hardtails nowadays.
I'm not totally sure what to expect but I will be riding a good bit on the roads so the HT was the best and most economical way to go. I hope to go on some decent trails with it and see if I can still throw it around as I did back in my bmx days in the 70's.

I'm sure it will be a blast, enjoy!

• Like 1