middle river maryland: Bozak speakers 4 hours left

Woofers and Tweeters

A pair of vintage Bozak Concerto Loudspeaker System speakers. There is one right channel and one left channel speaker. These speakers each have a wood veneer case with a hand-rubbed cabinet finish and are from the Concerto V series, Model B-302A Century. The serial number for this pair is E10814. Speakers remain untested.

4 hours left and zero bids. 

Also 

A pair of EPI speakers. These speakers have rectangular enclosures that feature a natural walnut veneer. The speakers are model 140C with serial numbers 01032 and 01033.

https://www.ebth.com/items/2563588-pair-of-epi-speakers

• Like 1

The shipping quote on the Bozaks to Chicago was $560 which included $160 for packing

Somebody needs to jump on these!

Mark

DO NOT MISS THE LOCAL PICK UP lol

I screwed up 1 (one) time with this auction site. STUPID high prices to ship. 

Edited by jweber

I would buy the Bozak and the EPI if they were local.

Most of the deals from this auction site are history, now that they have a following. 

To qualify what I mean, I bought this and I would buy this again. It's not maple lol

This  is here

Won't find this at the Boston WalMart

post-56159-0-70100000-1447027565_thumb.j

Edited by jweber

ah, went for the Bozarks, bailed at $80, to risky not knowing what lurks behind the grill.

Understandably. Most of the time there are ppl who bid early (IDKW). Since no one bid at all, all week, I wanted to make sure they weren't free. There ar almost no deals left on that site, but I keep checking. 

ah, went for the Bozarks, bailed at $80, to risky not knowing what lurks behind the grill.

They sold for $84.

What's so great about the Bozaks?  What's their as-is value, and what's their story?

Edited by wvu80

They sold for $84.

What's so great about the Bozaks?  What's their as-is value, and what's their story?

I haven't heard them. They get mentioned as some of the gooder ones from yesteryear.

A few comments here. 

I would have went a little higher for the EPI ($19) or Bozak ($84)

The Bozarks do seem to be well respected. I've not heard them personally. If I knew they worked I would have thrown a few more bucks at them. For me they weren't worth taking a chance on. I've got some Chorus IIs coming this week so that's where my 'extra' cash is going.

• Like 3

Most of the deals from this auction site are history, now that they have a following. 

To qualify what I mean, I bought this and I would buy this again. It's not maple lol

This  is here

The poor lady in the corner looks terrified thinking about what you're buying next. She's looking at all that and thinking WTF is wrong with this picture?

Mark

This  is here

The poor lady in the corner looks terrified thinking about what you're buying next. She's looking at all that and thinking WTF is wrong with this picture?

Mark

Poor her, right. :( She and I have done several road trips for speakers. 

The Bozarks do seem to be well respected. I've not heard them personally. If I knew they worked I would have thrown a few more bucks at them. For me they weren't worth taking a chance on. I've got some Chorus IIs coming this week so that's where my 'extra' cash is going.

You're right in that there is no telling what they have inside. Also, there is no telling how high the other bidder would have gone. 

The auction site has gotten stupid. 

This  is here

Mark

You're right in that there is no telling what they have inside. Also, there is no telling how high the other bidder would have gone. 

Those Sansui's look nice also.

$278 to ship them to Chicago. I could visit JWEB, take him and the terrified lady to dinner, pick them up and still not spend $278

Mark

• Like 1

This  is here

Mark

$278 to ship them to Chicago. I could visit JWEB, take him and the terrified lady to dinner, pick them up and still not spend $278

Mark

I'll buy dinner, just bring a truck and at least $278 just in case you want to buy more.  :lol:

• Like 1

I hope to score them...but I'm about out of space.

Well I also was thinking on bidding on them, just let me know so we don't get into a bidding war with each other.  They are nice, but not bidding war nice. Especially on something that we can't even see the drivers on.

Well I also was thinking on bidding on them, just let me know so we don't get into a bidding war with each other.  They are nice, but not bidding war nice. Especially on something that we can't even see the drivers on.

They are close to me. If you buy them, let me know and I'll store them until you can pick them up. 

They are close to me. If you buy them, let me know and I'll store them until you can pick them up. 

I'm in NJ, never been to KY before, so I will say go for it on them. $285.00 for shipping to me. I see you have a lot of Sansui stuff also. I just picked up a Sansui AU-70 and sent it up to Craig to be restored.