SOLD: Pair Klipsch KPT-402-MF, comes with KT-1133 driver

jwc

I feel better.  Not only is someone other than me buying these.............It's someone who already owns the best Danley's and is buying Klipsch.   :)

It's OK to have more than one system, I think. Besides how else can I compare if I don't own them both. I'll be building/designing a new Quarter Pie that uses even less floor space with no sacrifice in bottom end or top end.. It will be that VS. a Jube Clone with the 402's. 2016 will be a good year.

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 2

Did that system ever get setup or are u still lacking parts?
The school is lacking the budget... Where we wanted to put them has changed, so there is less room for the setup. They are currently stored in a safe/dry internal storage room at the college.

They were a little freaked out by the size, lol. Where they are stored is a room off of a large classroom. We're planning on pulling at least one of them into the classroom and get it set up where the music dept. faculty can come and hear it. I think a couple think it will just sound like a honky p.a. system. This room has 9 foot ceilings so it should work ok. Still have the JBL 2365s to use with them. Claude used to use those on his old system and said they worked well.

Bruce

Still have the JBL 2365s to use with them. Claude used to use those on his old system and said they worked well.
Actualy I had 2360's which are 9060, not 6040 dispersion. That being said, in a larger room they will throw it out there better. You need to EQ the JBL below 700 Hz.