SOLD: Pair Klipsch KPT-402-MF, comes with KT-1133 driver

jwc

I have sold %80 of my stuff over the last couple of years. This is the last part of the Klipsch MWM Grand 4 system I had.

I didn't buy this new. I got it at an auction thanks to the DTELS....awesome folk right there.

So this is stock from Klipsch. Drivers haven't been off the horns to my knowledge. Note this is dedicate Mids only. Note you can't run this without knowing how to mess with parametric EQ. I had only PEQ used and it was set about 1500Hz somewhere about -3-6dB and I forgot the Q. However, I have that setting still on my Ashly unit if you want it. Worked great.

If you wanted this for your 3 way Jub setup and have a K510....this would be a serious upgrade. Again.....there is no passive from Klipsch or active setting from Klipsch for this. You would have to know what you are doing. All PEQ settings from klipsch are behind the screen.

I had found a way to run this with analog Ashley XO active unit and Ashly PEQ analog. Best system I ever had. Those that heard it could agree. I've downgrade my system as I have very little time to enjoy it and my kids are now USING MY STEREO! So I need more simplicity.

The coverage of this horn is just amazing and the "openness" is the best I've heard.

These are Pickup only. They are sturdy....not flimsy. But big. Not lookers. The pictures show funny white line and smudges on the sides of the horn. My other pairs I had in the past had those too. You wouldn't believe it but I've had three pairs of these through my house(s).

$800 for the pair of horns and drivers on the factory stands. Steal if you know what you are doing.

jc

post-14392-0-44980000-1449953703_thumb.j

post-14392-0-11500000-1449953766_thumb.j

post-14392-0-05980000-1449953781_thumb.j

post-14392-0-62500000-1449953808_thumb.j

post-14392-0-19060000-1449953826_thumb.j

Edited by jwc

I think you could figure out something in terms of starting crossover frequencies, PEQs, and delays from this if you're using the 1133 on a K-402 and K-510s with K-69-As for HF: http://images.klipsch.com/Klipsch_Cinema_Active_Settings_March_2014_635409467536600000.pdf

I'm in Carrollton GA.  But really closer to Temple GA.  I'm 4 mile off I-20 close to Alabama.

These were the heart of my system for some time.  They work fine with say ALK ESN5800 with a tweeter.  However, You would need a parametric EQ.  I have an Ashly one here that is active and analog.  You only need to turn one on.  You could buy this too if you want.  Has XLR hookups but works well with adapters with no buzz or hum.

Of course.....if you got a digital XO unit with 3 outputs per channel....you could have a 3 way jube system or what ever you want.  Could have a custom bass bin on bottom and say a crites or fastlane tweeter on top or just under the horn.  Again....would just need to input that one parametric EQ.

Here is an upclose pic of my analog PEQ.  Look at #5 and #6.  #5 was for the K402/1133.  It looks like a PEQ about 1800Hz with just over -3dB attenuation and the Q was about 1.  The #6PEQ was for my K69/510 when I had it.

jc

post-14392-0-95380000-1449965400_thumb.j

• Like 1

"""Georgia. And yes....swap out driver if want. Like Tad...K69...or BandC...or fiatal 200"""

O.  I also forgot to mention the BMS coaxial driver.

I might be the only one on the forum that has had all 5 of these drivers in my house on a K402 integrated in my stereo system.  I've heard em' all baby right at home!

• Like 1

I have one person already interested in paying for pallet shipping. I'm gonna look into it....if feasible....he is first in line.

in the time it takes to possibly work this out.......pickup buyer will have priority.

reason....I have limited free time and my back is sore. Priority to drive here....and take away.

Edited by jwc
  • Like 2

I have one person already interested in paying for pallet shipping. I'm gonna look into it....if feasible....he is first in line.

in the time it takes to possibly work this out.......pickup buyer will have priority.

reason....I have limited free time and my back is sore. Priority to drive here....and take away.

Dude! I was just in Georgia before Thanksgiving. What timing, ught!

$800?  OK, if no one wants these I'll take them.  Gosh.........c'mon guys.  I'd like to see someone here get these and enjoy a serious upgrade.  I already have enough of these but for the horns and drivers together this is over $2K of parts for $800.

JC, if you don't mind put me at the bottom of the list and if no takers over your given time period, give me a buzz.   :)