Black RF-5's + RC-35 center - $400 (Norfolk, VA)

Arrow#422

Down there?  

You must be in CAN?

Yes sir, we get hooped on pricing. And there simply isn't any RF-5 or RF-7 used stuff up here.

Excellent grab for someone.  The RC 35 is a great center.  I loved mine.

Really? I have the RC-35 and hope I can sell it for more than $150 when I upgrade, I have never liked that center.

It was clear, well balanced sound.
 funny how i real posts like this. i think back when i had speaker X that it sounded great, till i upgraded. its funny but you know how many speakers i go through derrick. i have had the opportunity to go back and forth with so many centers that each time i go up and go back down i realize that what i thought was good at the time was in fact not as great as i thought. lol problem with this is once you reach a certain level you want that all the time. no centers cut it then except for the very best. 
  • Like 3

It was clear, well balanced sound.
 funny how i real posts like this. i think back when i had speaker X that it sounded great, till i upgraded. its funny but you know how many speakers i go through derrick. i have had the opportunity to go back and forth with so many centers that each time i go up and go back down i realize that what i thought was good at the time was in fact not as great as i thought. lol problem with this is once you reach a certain level you want that all the time. no centers cut it then except for the very best. 

You're an addict......too  :P

I know how that feels. I moved the Khorns out of service because of the MCM 1900. Then Lori wanted a Christmas tree where one of the monsters were, so the Khorns went back in their place.  I thought it was going to be what you described, but I am okay - for now  :mellow:

Upgrades makes me think of Steve Martin's skit 'Googlephonics' now I'm looking for a Moon Rock Needle