WTB RC-35

Deronb1

I would take an RC62 or RC62ii over an RC3 or RC35 any day. It's a great speaker

This, if your not going to go for the RC-7 I would get the RC-62ii since it's not a taperd array it will use both drivers right up to the crossover.

Wait, tapered? Like 2.5-way?

Are all older RC's like that? What about the original RC-62 or RC-64?

I would take an RC62 or RC62ii over an RC3 or RC35 any day. It's a great speaker

This, if your not going to go for the RC-7 I would get the RC-62ii since it's not a taperd array it will use both drivers right up to the crossover.

Wait, tapered? Like 2.5-way?

Are all older RC's like that? What about the original RC-62 or RC-64?

The only one I know for sure is not a tapered array is the RC-62ii, the RC-64ii is the next closest to it as it's crossover points are very close at 1100hz and 1400hz. Other than that the only center in the reference line I am not sure on is the RC-3, doesn't seem to be any info on that one as far as I can find.

From what ive read it is a 2.5 way. How did you like the RTi 10s? I had a pair of RTi 12s that were great for HT but only so-so for music.

The RC-62ii is not a tapered array it is listed as one crossover point and has no mention of it in it's description.

http://images.klipsch.com/RC62IIcutsheet_635042119045410000.pdf