Infrastructure in Your Area?

Jim Naseum

Questions Why would anyone doubt that the world's largest bankers act to drive the world's economies? Do you know what the FED does? The CBs in Europe? Do you know about bailouts of governments? Companies? What do you think happens to you when they raise and lower interest rates? (Do you even have a portfolio?)

Good question.  These bankers loan money and earn interest.  Their plan is to continue loaning money and earning more interest.  Surely, you can see that this is what they plan to do. Without banking, they are done and out.

Their plan is to engineer a system which maximizes their interest income.  That means, ipso facto, the borrowers have to have the ability to repay.  The lender does not want to see debtors fail and default.

That's not my question. Yes, the loan money. But they do SO MUCH MORE than that in the global economy. 

Let me try again with a more specific question:

hypothesis: Bankers are the parties most responsible for the overall economy in the USA. That means, the unemployment rate, the cost of living, the wages people earn, the interest they pay, the ability to get credit and so on. Short hand: Bankers drive the US economy. 

Q: do you believe that is likely, unlikely, absurd, a conspiracy theory, or just business as usual?

Maybe this whole discussion can be boiled down to HOW individuals, or even groups, work within or even manipulate these established systems to their financial benefit.  Then, the unforeseen results due to these actions, and the conspiracies behind their implementation are really the result of good old-fashioned human greed - .

Which people and which systems?? 

And again, when you say conspiracy above here, do you mean the act of planning an unlawful act?

I'm just trying to understand your comments. Good to see them!

A conspiracy doesn't "have" to be an unlawful act, but rather one that is harmful.  

Acts can be harmful, yet lawful.  

Acts can also be unknowingly harmful at the time they are committed as the results of all acts cannot be entirely known in advance.

I prefer the synonyms "ploy, scheme, plan, & ploy" as to show the intent at the time the act is committed.

con·spir·a·cy

[kənˈspirəsē]

NOUN
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:
    "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    synonyms: plot · scheme · plan · machination · ploy · trick · ruse · 

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

Which meaning were you using when you used the word? That's what I am trying to get at.

I get the inkling you're trying to paint me into a corner.

To answer your question, I was using "conspiracy" as in its synonym "plan".

In simple terms, ANY act to advance ones financial position (or preserve a position in declining conditions) will most likely have an adverse result on someone else, or another group, or some entity.  Hypothetically, if I use my intellect to analyze such a condition, calculate a net result that would benefit me, formulate a PLAN, act upon it, and either knowingly or even unknowingly cause harm no matter how minuscule, a conspiracy - by definition - has occurred.

Dear Frito-Lay, 

My friends and I would so much love to eat heavily greased and salted eggplant slices. We'd like them in many flavors, like HoneySuckle, Dill Pickle, Fish, and Creamy Cucumber. Add as many wild artificial colors as you can! And we want them to last 6 months after the bag is opened. Please call them EggieBoobles! We will buy them all, we promise!

Your Truly

Connie Sumer

Questions Why would anyone doubt that the world's largest bankers act to drive the world's economies? Do you know what the FED does? The CBs in Europe? Do you know about bailouts of governments? Companies? What do you think happens to you when they raise and lower interest rates? (Do you even have a portfolio?)

Good question.  These bankers loan money and earn interest.  Their plan is to continue loaning money and earning more interest.  Surely, you can see that this is what they plan to do. Without banking, they are done and out.

Their plan is to engineer a system which maximizes their interest income.  That means, ipso facto, the borrowers have to have the ability to repay.  The lender does not want to see debtors fail and default.

That's not my question. Yes, the loan money. But they do SO MUCH MORE than that in the global economy. 

hypothesis: Bankers are the parties most responsible for the overall economy in the USA. That means, the unemployment rate, the cost of living, the wages people earn, the interest they pay, the ability to get credit and so on. Short hand: Bankers drive the US economy. 

Q: do you believe that is likely, unlikely, absurd, a conspiracy theory, or just business as usual?

I believe that it is likely that this is just business as usual because a conspiracy theory seems quite unlikely.

:P

• Like 1

Maybe this whole discussion can be boiled down to HOW individuals, or even groups, work within or even manipulate these established systems to their financial benefit.  Then, the unforeseen results due to these actions, and the conspiracies behind their implementation are really the result of good old-fashioned human greed - .

And again, when you say conspiracy above here, do you mean the act of planning an unlawful act?

A conspiracy doesn't "have" to be an unlawful act, but rather one that is harmful.  

Acts can also be unknowingly harmful at the time they are committed as the results of all acts cannot be entirely known in advance.

I prefer the synonyms "ploy, scheme, plan, & ploy" as to show the intent at the time the act is committed.

con·spir·a·cy

[kənˈspirəsē]

NOUN
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:
    "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    synonyms: plot · scheme · plan · machination · ploy · trick · ruse · 

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator

Which meaning were you using when you used the word? That's what I am trying to get at.

I get the inkling you're trying to paint me into a corner.

To answer your question, I was using "conspiracy" as in its synonym "plan".

In simple terms, ANY act to advance ones financial position (or preserve a position in declining conditions) will most likely have an adverse result on someone else, or another group, or some entity.  Hypothetically, if I use my intellect to analyze such a condition, calculate a net result that would benefit me, formulate a PLAN, act upon it, and either knowingly or even unknowingly cause harm no matter how minuscule, a conspiracy - by definition - has occurred.

First of all, getting clarity is not painting one in the corner!

Ok, so you meant "plan" with no criminal intent. I can just restate it then like this:

"Maybe this whole discussion can be boiled down to HOW individuals, or even groups, work within or even manipulate these established systems to their financial benefit.  Then, the unforeseen results due to these actions, and the PLANS behind their implementation are really the result of good old-fashioned human greed - "

Well, yes, everyone works for their own benefit, and greed is behind most financial activities and plans. I have no argument against that. 

So, when I say to you: "The Food industry intentionally engineers food that is one of the causes of obesity and disease and early death," do you agree or disagree?

I believe that it is likely that this is just business as usual because a conspiracy theory seems quite unlikely.

:P

To which I would just add, "...and also unnecessary."

Restated - I believe that it is likely that this is just business as usual because a conspiracy theory seems quite unlikely - to ever be proven or reprimanded. 

Well, there's also that angle - the fact that actual conspiracies DO occur quite frequently. And, it's hard to get them investigated until after all the evidence has been destroyed, lost or buried. 

Just in the past 5 years, I would say there have been several coups, several assassinations of state leaders, and all of those are surely conspiracies. DUH. Of course when US leaders are assassinated it's never a conspiracy! Only when it is a foreign leader!

Maybe this whole discussion can be boiled down to HOW individuals, or even groups, work within or even manipulate these established systems to their financial benefit. Then, the unforeseen results due to these actions, and the conspiracies behind their implementation are really the result of good old-fashioned human greed - .

con·spir·a·cy

[kənˈspirəsē]

NOUN