NO LONGER FOR SALE - RS-35 Surrounds

Youthman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Unfortunately, these are no longer for sale.

For the past several months, I was trying to work a deal with a local guy on a pair of RS7's and help wakejunkie upgrade his RS35's.  The seller and I could not come to an agreement on price and he finally found a buyer this week so because of that, for now, these RS35's are unavailable. 

Tell Wake not to loose any sleep over keeping the RS 35's.  They are excellent surrounds and he is not missing much not getting the RS 7's.  I have been thoroughly pleased with mines and have not even considered other surrounds.  I like these because they are a lot smaller and easier to place.

• Moderators
Tell Wake not to loose any sleep over keeping the RS 35's.

Wake doesn't know this thread exists....well he doesn't remember it exists.  Because of the 3 strokes, his short term memory is fried.  Things we talk about today, he will forget tomorrow.  For example, since I purchased the third RSW-15, I've told him probably 12 times and every time I get the same excited response from him.  Likewise, he doesn't remember the conversation we had where he mentioned it would be cool to upgrade his surrounds to the RS7's.  So he definitely will not lose any sleep over it.  I was just trying to figure out a way I could be a blessing to him as I was going to fund the difference between what I could sell his RS35's for and what the cost of the RS7's would be.  No worries, the right Youthman deal will come along....just gotta be patient as always.  ;)

• Moderators
I wouldn't worry about it.

Definitely not worried about it.  I think the RS7's would be an upgrade from his RS35's, especially considering how huge his room is but his RS35's definitely do not sound lacking in any capacity.

• Moderators

I can't express how good of a friend Shaun has been to me over the past 12 years I have known Him.  Definitely the brother I never had (without the fighting).  I remember when I first started building my HT, a friend and I were building the riser.  We were off to a good start but about 1/2 way into it, we got stuck and did not know how to proceed.  I called Shaun for some advice.  He said, "What are you doing next weekend?"  The following weekend he and his family drove 600 miles primarily to come and help me finish the riser.  My plan was to make a basic box.  Shaun added steps, step lights, insullation, custom power cord on the back and installed two outlets on the front side for my theater seats to plug into.  I probably would have ran an extension cord to my wall if he hadn't of done that.  LOL.  We have been through a lot together.  We just enjoy being a blessing to each other and to our families.  I count it a true blessing to call him my friend.

Edited by Youthman

• 5 years later...

Wow, what a professional system you have. I want to get a system like that myself because I think it is perfect. I need it for my office, I have set up an online agency that solves all your problems, and I want to entertain my employees a bit during stressful and busy times. What I can tell you about the agency is that we help businesses scale and create presentation and sales web platforms, so we consider ourselves one of the best agencies in Europe.

Edited by SamDengmar