Klipsch Kg4 speakers

hobie1dog

Again selling all my audio gear to survive on SS Disability( mine was granted 3 weeks after I applied, which is unheard of, but they make you wait 5 months before you get the first check...try that in your household).

Everyone on here knows about these.  There is one very small chip in the veneer on the top back corner of one speaker, otherwise they are in excellent condition.  Checked on Fleabay and they are going from $400.00 with $125.00 shipping to $550.00 including shipping.  I'm in Denver, NC ( above Charlotte )   Asking $350.00  and it might be in your favor to give me your address if interested and have me give you actual shipping costs....as the interested buyer will likely be on the West Coast :blink: 

P1040760_zpsouiignrc.jpgP1040759_zpslolcj8r7.jpg

Edited by hobie1dog
  • Like 1

FWIW, your location just says Denver:

Q6YcS2y.png

If I hadn't read that is was North Carolina, I would have thought you were in Colorado. I think you should change your location to Charlotte area. It may help you sell these.

I'll change it to Charlotte, thanks

Edited by hobie1dog

Those are nice... Wish you were closer to Dallas. Are they walnut oil?

Yes, walnut oiled, and they are a really great design.  It is fun to hear the output when hooked up to a cheap garage sale receiver. :P Saddens my deeply beyond words to get rid of them, as they were my rear speakers in my bedroom system...the bedroom "rocked"

Edited by hobie1dog
  • Like 1

I've got a pair of these as well and as everyone states, they are a fantastic speaker.  The person I bought them from had them hooked up to an inexpensive inegrated tube amp (can't remember the brand, believe it was Chinese) in a small room.  I couldn't believe how great they sounded.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...