Rosewood Klipschorns

Wolfbane

I am about an hour in-between this exchange.  I will envision a pair of La Scalas passing me on the freeway heading south and K-horns doing so as they head back up to Long Beach. If you have a battery powered T-amp you could play some tunes on them while driving.

• Like 3

Just in case anyone was wondering about the difference in rosewoods. Those speakers are done in Santos Rosewood. Below is a picture of some corner horns I built that are in Brazilian Rosewood.

jblcorner1.jpg

18 thumbs up!! Those are beautiful.

WOW ! insane beautiful.

But just all keep in mind, veneer cut from different tress AND  within those same trees, can vary substantially.

Just saying, species is where you start, and then choose the ACTUAL veneer sheets, cause lots of variance.

These, are awesome, and w the waveguides and grilles, WOW. 

Lars

So looks like this guy wants to do a trade and cash deal. Going to pitch in my Scalas and the difference in cash.

That sounds like a win / win. Instant space, less out of pocket cash and not having to wait for your LS's to sell (if you were going to sell them)

Very happy for you and a little jealous but no good corners here.