300B OTL

MyOwn

Several here have had his goods in the past or perhaps present (me included)

I had the SE-OTL's.

Good stuff and he seems to have a great reputation on his stuff.  I sold my SE-OTL's because I wanted more oomph than they provided (even when bridged as single mono-blocks)

Now that I think about it, I believe I bought them or at least one of them from Daddy Dee.

• Like 1

Not affiliated but thought I'd post for those interested in building their own OTL

http://www.transcendentsound.com/300B_OTL.html

That amp has some of the best looking square waves that one could possibly attain using tubes.  The manufacturers of some extremely costly tube gear should be ashamed at how rotten the output of their products looks........

Maynard

A very talented designer. Over 20 years ago, I built his first published product - a dual output (high and low z), SRPP linestage that was published in Glass Audio (miss that publication, as well as Speaker Builder, very much!) All of this was prior to Transcendent Sound kit offerings. Bruce Rozenblit is of course most well-known for his OTLs, a couple of which I also own. Phenomenal amplifiers.

Not affiliated but thought I'd post for those interested in building their own OTL

http://www.transcendentsound.com/300B_OTL.html

That amp has some of the best looking square waves that one could possibly attain using tubes.  The manufacturers of some extremely costly tube gear should be ashamed at how rotten the output of their products looks........

Maynard

Indeed those are really, really good square waves! If I didn't know better I'd think that was a VRD...I'm surprised at how much feedback he has listed though... 21.5db ouch but I have no experience with OTL they may require that kind of feedback for all I know.