**SOLD** Klipsch Heresy III Speakers (Pair)

jayu969

For sale are a pair of Klipsch Heresy III speakers in Walnut. These currently sell for $2000 new.

In my search for a pair of Heresy's II's I came across 2 Klipsch enthusiasts selling their SINGLE Heresy III's. They were each using them as center channels.

I was able to work out a deal on each of these and now am offering them as a PAIR.

A couple of things to mention:

WALNUT FINISH: One of the speakers is a "B-stock" and the shade of the walnut is a bit lighter than the standard Walnut finish. This would be the speaker on the RIGHT in the included photos. The other speaker on the LEFT is the correct Walnut finish.

COSMETICS: The "B-stock" speaker also has a few minor scratches from the original owners cat. Members on the Klipsch forum recommended Old English scratch remover. I have purchased this however have not applied it. I will include it in the sale if the buyer is interested. The other speaker has one minor chip on the top edge which is visible in the photos

SPEAKERS LABELS: The B-stock speaker is also missing the label on the back with the S/N HOWEVER the S/N is on the original MFR box which is included. The other speakers has the regular Klipsch label on the back with model and S/N.

FUNCTION: The speakers area 100% functional. No difference in sound quality between these and the brand new $2000 pair.

BOXES: I have the original box for the "B-stock" speaker. For the other speaker I have a shipping box however it is NOT the original Klipsch box. Both boxes will be included in the sale if the buyer wants them.

SOLD Prefer LOCAL PICK-UP in Milwaukee,WI  area however would consider shipping at buyers expense.

Cash or PayPal accepted.

I would also consider working out a trade for a pair of KLF-30's or RF-7's or RF-7 II's.

I also have a pair of Klipsch RF-83 tower speakers in black for sale in another listing.

Thanks,

Jay

post-57796-0-37660000-1458837954_thumb.j

post-57796-0-34780000-1458837972_thumb.j

post-57796-0-73860000-1458837991_thumb.j

post-57796-0-64420000-1458838011_thumb.j

Edited by jayu969

• Moderators

Thanks for catching that.  That's what I get for listing in too many places.  The posting here has been updated to $1275 OBO. My apologies.

Thank you. I would hate to think that you would intentionally charge Klipsch forum members more than you would on Craig's List. I'm sure when it was first brought to your attention by another forum member in this same thread that it was an "oversight" on your part.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It was an honest mistake.. If I would have planned to have 2 prices the lower one would have been offered to forum members.

Since it was a "mistake" on your part, it may be helpful if you correct your $1375 asking price in your H II wanted post. It appears you quoted $1375 in that thread also. Again, good luck.

Edited by dtel's wife