Landscape Drawing Software

Superdave

• Moderators

dtel,

Would you consider adopting an adult? You're garden is absolutely gorgeous!

I'll let dtel comment on the "adopting" question, but I will say our tiki bar is one of the best things we have done. Everybody loves it! It's the perfect place to just get away for a little while or to entertain a group of friends. It's a multi purpose outdoor facility and it gets a lot of use.

Even our teenage grandchildren love to hang out there! They have spent hours laying in the hammocks and listening to music. It's one of the first places they show their friends when they come to visit.

Thank you for the compliment!

• Like 1

• Moderators
More pics….

Something like that would go great out by the bar, I am planning on adding more counter space along with a way to cook/smoke out there but i can guarantee it will not be a fancy as your builds. Very nice.  :emotion-21: We have no natural stone down here so any rocks or stone is bought by the pound.

• Moderators

dtel,

Would you consider adopting an adult? You're garden is absolutely gorgeous! 

Sure, a few day adoption is no problem,

Thank you

Edit; for anyone wanting to use bamboo.......the bamboo on the front of the bar is not real, it's 2" PVC pipe, and it's very easy to get it to look real bamboo, I can hand someone a piece and they always ask where can they get bamboo that size, they can't tell the diiference.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

More pics….

Something like that would go great out by the bar, I am planning on adding more counter space along with a way to cook/smoke out there but i can guarantee it will not be a fancy as your builds. Very nice.  :emotion-21: We have no natural stone down here so any rocks or stone is bought by the pound.

Thanks. That's why the cultured stone is so popular. It's man made, ultra lightweight, it ships in a box, and can adhere to just about anything. I use that style of stone from a company called Boral. 

I have a brother that builds hi-end homes, he uses a lot of stone in bathrooms, and even in the showers. There's more prep for moisture control, but it sure looks nice. I like your backyard rec area, I could stay out there for days!

• Like 1

If you just wanted to visualize the layout and not actually give you a bill of material and whatnot:

http://www.floorplanner.com/

I used it to design my house. I just printed out the layout, took it to an architect'ish guy, and he redrew it in a usable format. There is a 3D view that is nice to be able to visualize stuff. You can do outdoor stuff as well as indoor walls.