What To Do In A Zombie Attack

MyOwn

Where it collected into our great countries lower regions and infected the seedier destructive elements of our God loving society, focusing on the Godless anarchist, like people who listen to Rock Music, homosexuals, beatniks and of course Canadians...

A possible parody of what was happening back then....

Well you guys know I really am afraid of zombies so after not owning a firearm since my 20s in the past 6 months I have bought a Remington 870 with Blackhawk Op specs.....a Canik 9mm pistol with 18 round clip.....an AR-15 with 30 round clip, red dot scope and magnifier.  Now I get 3 hours of sleep on a good night :o

Damn those zombies.....Jake doesn't like them either.  Oh well....they're here to stay I guess.

• Like 3

Well you guys know I really am afraid of zombies so after not owning a firearm since my 20s in the past 6 months I have bought a Remington 870 with Blackhawk Op specs.....a Canik 9mm pistol with 18 round clip.....an AR-15 with 30 round clip, red dot scope and magnifier.  Now I get 3 hours of sleep on a good night :o

Damn those zombies.....Jake doesn't like them either.  Oh well....they're here to stay I guess.

Nothing like keeping family safe :) :) :)

• Like 1

After screamimg 'Let's Rock!'; I hosed down the last herd that came through here with my Valmet 78. When I ran out of ammo I whacked undead-undead with it's heavy wooden butt stock. Nothing like a finely made and accurate Finnish firearm to discourage the undead.

I've got my Diemaco standing by in daughter no. 2 hands (as she prefers 5.56 or 7.62 for its less recoil).