One of the Cleanest HT Setup's I've Seen

Youthman

I have a total of nine 15" drivers and I live in a community and I have never had my neighbors complain either. My house is insulated very well

my house must be insulated like crud then.. Already ticking off both my neighbors and all I have is a single R-112S subwoofer in a brickhome.  It shakes the walls pretty bad in my home but is barely audible outside, is it possible for the soundwaves to get louder again once inside another house next door?

No.

It is conceivable that bass wavelengths in a car system are more audible at a distance because of cancellation or attenuation within the small interior of a car. 

I assume that you have tried listening to a movie with a lot of bass from outside, and have found it to be barely audible.

I also assume that you don't play your audio loudly in the middle of the night. 

The simplest explanation is that your neighbors are some of those who believe that being able to hear a neighbor's audio at all is intolerable.  Some people have been raised that way; they consider it an article of faith.  Can you hear their lawnmower or leaf blower?  Their garden parties?  Hopefully they don't run their car engine in the driveway.   

• Like 1

No Latest me and the wife ever watch a move is 10:30pm.. and even then it isn't super loud as our son sleeps in the next room we usually keep it around -28 on my Yamaha RX-A3050 receiver. I just cant fathom how much bass 6-9 15" subs would put out, lol I like bass too but cant even imagine how'd youd insulate a house against letting this amount of bass get outside of it.

• Like 1

I have a total of nine 15" drivers and I live in a community and I have never had my neighbors complain either. My house is insulated very well

my house must be insulated like crud then.. Already ticking off both my neighbors and all I have is a single R-112S subwoofer in a brickhome.  It shakes the walls pretty bad in my home but is barely audible outside, is it possible for the soundwaves to get louder again once inside another house next door?

To cut down on bass transfer you need to do a lot more than insulating. As I can remember, the walls need decoupled by staggered studs etc, adding extra sheet of drywall, damping like insulation, reducing parallel surfaces, subwoofer positioning, number of subs, room dimensions, and probably a dozen more things. If you want to reduce the transfer of sub-bass, you could post a new thread in the technical section with pictures of the room, some descriptions and dimensions, etc. Perhaps the coordinated experience of all the members here could help you plan a way to reduce the sub-bass transfer outside the house.

Loud, his remote controls everything behind the closet with an IR repeater so no need to walk back there to pause the movie or change setting on the AVR.

Very,very,very clean - however - He still needs to enter that room to put his blu-rays into the Panasonic....right? I was expecting to see some type of server back there. 

A few times I have been fooling around late night, after 12 setting things up.  I have ran things at reference at and still no complaint.  The noise just does not travel much out side the house.  I guess that is a good things and one less problem with the neighbors.