Sold- pair RF-7 (cherry), RSW-15 (cherry), pair Forte's (ALK mods)

jdbeachbum

I'm in the Air Force and it would ease my mind if I ever have to move I would feel more comfortable with the speakers with the orignal boxes as it is on a semi across the U.S.  For right now my plan was just to bring the rf 7's back to my parents house till i got out of the air force because I don't want them getting damaged in a move.  Still hesitant to move them with me if I got orders I would have to see how they fit in the box.

jdbeachbum, yes I did and you must not have gotten my email!

I'm all in!

I will resend my earlier email since it contains the FedEx center's address where I picked up some packages before. Please feel free to call me (or text me), if that's easier. Thanks!

jdbeachbum dropped the RF-7's and the RSW-15 off at FedEx today and they should arrive here by Wednesday. He was awesome to deal with and even offered to by them back if I'm not satisfied! Can't imagine that I won't be but a nice offer for sure.

Thank you, jdbeachbum.

I'm in the Air Force and it would ease my mind if I ever have to move I would feel more comfortable with the speakers with the orignal boxes as it is on a semi across the U.S. For right now my plan was just to bring the rf 7's back to my parents house till i got out of the air force because I don't want them getting damaged in a move. Still hesitant to move them with me if I got orders I would have to see how they fit in the box.

spent 8 years in the navy. Lived overseas for three and California for the rest. I'd follow your gut and leave them speakers be. Military movers are pretty good at damaging things. Would be a shame to mess up speakers that are getting harder to

Find parts for.

Everything arrived yesterday and I was able to have a short listen today........very nice indeed!

There was some slight damage during shipping (two of the plastic feet on the 7's were broken) but I just took them all off and all is right.

jdbeachbum was very easy to deal with and the speakers are in beautiful condition!

• Like 2