Single La Scala year 88 CT area

AaronB123

I purchased a pair of La Scala's earlier today with the intention of only using one as a center channel between the two I already have. Paid 1000 for the pair and will sell the one I am not using for 500. They are black, not the best shape in the world. I will post detailed pictures tomorrow as I just got home from a 3 hour trip both ways picking them up and setting up and testing them. 

According to the serial number they are 88's and they have wheels installed on them. 

I just noticed the serial number tag on that one either must have gotten ripped off when I transported them from the car or it may have never had it to begin with. Also, looks like those could have been spray painted and may have not been originally black. Didn't really get the best look at them yesterday when I bought them because it was dark by the time I got to the guys house. I realize this one is a little more beat up than I had thought so price is definitely negotiable. They do work though and sound incredible.