how many employees does Klipsch have?

On a regular basis I'm surprised at how many office people I end up dealing with on orders and support.  In addition to third party reps, there's inside sales reps, inside sales managers, territory managers, an army of accountants in New York, warehouse managers, multiple parts guys, just one email account can have several new people answering, I've dealt with dozens of people.  In addition there's the phone support guys, factory workers, website guys, designers like Jay and Roy... so how far down the rabbit hole does it go exactly and how many of those are technically Voxx employees?  

From an online source, in 2011 when Voxx bought them, they had 210 employees including 130 in Indianapolis.

The loudspeaker manufacturing business appears to be a commodity industry, which is overwhelmingly characterized by minimizing costs.  Branding can increase prices commanded (for instance, Bose and its product marketing via NFL, etc., with very high relative margins) but management is for minimizing cost. 

Innovation in these type of industries usually occurs only when marketing crises occur: a sudden product development cycle emerges to develop new products addressing new customer segments, then shuts down, and the company rides the ensuing sales wave until the next crisis occurs.  Otherwise, product management seems to be governed by incremental changes/improvements to the products' "look and feel", e.g., the automobile industry.

Chris