Feeler, BFM T-18 subwoofer. SOLD

CECAA850

I can't seem to find my build thread but this picture was taken right after I finished it.  The sub went from there and has been sitting on a glass top on one of my Lascalas ever since.  It should look identical to this other than dust.  I'm getting ready to renovate the bedroom where this resides and will be building a sub that fits under the bed to replace this.  The finish in this sub is an automotive base coat/clear coat.  For obvious reasons, this is pick up only, I'm not shipping this sub with this finish.  I'm asking $400.00 for the sub OR $500.00 for the sub and external amplifier.  I'm located it South East TX, zip 77706.

resize 18.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hogwylde09 said:

I saw the sub ad/post, didn't know that was you Carl. I did see in your profile you built subs. That's a beauty. Someone is going to be very happy, that 18" should really thump!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's a very musical sub.  To clarify, it's an 18-19" cube with a horn loaded 8" driver.