RF7IIs HT question

Kman

Looking in the near future to purchase a setup for home theater and music. I currently only have a pair of RS-62II's and was wonder if I should pick up another pair to have when I buy the mains & surrounds, seems stock is going quick on them, so not sure If I should pull the trigger, Because I was wondering if anyone heard any news if these are in the works of being replaced by another speaker line. thanks

2 hours ago, Kman said:

I was wondering if anyone heard any news if these are in the works of being replaced by another speaker line. thanks

The 7's?  I was told by a higher-up in the summer that they have no plans to replace them any time soon.  People have been expecting this for the past year and a half though. 

asked the question from a  klipsch vendor and was told latest for replacement would be june next year. so most likely I will go for it.  Ordered a second pair of RS62II's.  So hopefully after the new year I can get the rest of the set up of towers and mains. hoping room build will be done by then. thanks for the replies. I'm sure like all of you I am very curious as to what /or if they will replace them with.