Sanitize Here

Rivernuggets

• Moderators
2 hours ago, twk123 said:

I never use hand sanitizers, one I figured out the stuff is really just napalm in college I never really felt the urge to put in on my skin.

I don't use sanitizers except on ships, they have them all over ships and you walk by you just stick your hands under it, easy. Besides that it's rare for me, I did notice the alcohol smell so playing around I rubbed it on my hands and lit it with a lighter, it does light for a second. :huh:  Kind of freaked out the wife and grandkids, again.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dtel said:

I don't use sanitizers except on ships, they have them all over ships and you walk by you just stick your hands under it, easy. Besides that it's rare for me, I did notice the alcohol smell so playing around I rubbed it on my hands and lit it with a lighter, it does light for a second. :huh:  Kind of freaked out the wife and grandkids, again.

Oh boy, we have ignited more hand sanitizer than I care to admit. Let me just say all my education on the matter occurred in the dorms and not the classroom. B)

• Like 2