Integra DHC-9.9

tromprof

Thant's the price range I am talking about. Just a little worried about a 6-7 year old unit. I have a nice HK unit from the 70s that is going strong but new gear does not seem to be built to last. I would hope that a unit that was as expensive as the Integra was when new would hold up ok but there are certainly a lot of tasks a unit like that has to perform that the HK never dreamed of doing.

I have a DHC-80.2 I've had for about 5 years.  It was about a 1-y.o. store demo when I bought it.  It has been excellent.  It is not as easy to setup, calibrate or use as my ACT-3, but it is very flexible and will stream audio from my NAS disc or internet radio.  I use it for all video and audio switching.  It does not thump when switched on or off, nice for thee speakers and amps.  It runs hot in my TV stand.  I put a USB powered muffin fan on top of it to pull out the hot air and it is now cool to the touch.  

I don't think I'd worry about buying it. 

• Like 1