WTB- 2 KP 450 HF horns (k-60-m)

Minneapolklipsch

Welcome and congrats on at least one fine pair of Klipsch speakers! I was at one time fascinated by the KP-450 and really wanted a pair for myself. I searched for a few years and only found maybe 2 pairs for sale in that time and neither pair were within 1500 miles of me so I eventually gave up. There are lots of large after market horns available though, I'm sure someone will chime in and help you out, good luck!

• Like 1

Welcome and congrats on at least one fine pair of Klipsch speakers! I was at one time fascinated by the KP-450 and really wanted a pair for myself. I searched for a few years and only found maybe 2 pairs for sale in that time and neither were pair were within 1500 miles of me so I eventually gave up. There are lots of large after market horns available though, I'm sure someone will chime in and help you out, good luck!

Check Crites he has all parts[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, Minneapolklipsch!

The KP-450 is a fabulous speakers, as is its successor, the KP-456.  The KP-450 used the 501 horn with a K-60-M driver.  The next-generation improved 456 used a tractrix 506 horn with a K-1132 driver.

Both the 450 and 456 low frequency cabinets used a pair of K-45 woofers, and therein lies my "idea".  You will discover that the KPT-904LF theater speaker is basically the same as the 450LF and 456LF.  My suggestion, for your consideration, is to order the KPT-904HF and crossover for use with your LF cabinets.  The KPT-904HF is Roy's latest and greatest modified tractrix horn with a KDE-75 driver and mounting bracket assembly.  This combination will provide a fabulous speaker that many of us use for our home theater and/or PA applications today.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum!

When I had a pair of KP-450's I spoke to this gentleman  @Joey B KP600 to answer a few questions I had. He has/had several pairs. I don't think he post here anymore but this post here has his # Worth a try to see if he has parts available. You can also search the Pro section for more info...Good luck!