Frazier vs. Heresy, and the winner is...

Mallette

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Dave,

What can you tell me about the "Thing". I just got a brand new (but old) Frazier with the Model # F2240. It's a funny looking thing. It looks like a pyramid with the tophalf cut off. Sound comes out of all four sides. Someone found it in a garage. It's covered all over with white grill cloth and has three different colored (pos.) wires wound together and three black (neg.) wound together. It sounds marvelous. Got any ideas ???????

Nate

Great find, I congratulate you. I have some Fraziers (Dixielanders, Monte Carlos, & Midgets). Do you have any Fraziers that you want to sell? You stated that yho had turntables, a few other Fraziers, & a HUGE volume of records. I'd be interested in all or whatever you would be willing to part with. I might be able to help you with a driving amp. I have several (Mac, Marantz, Dynaco).

Thanks,

Nate Henderson - email: hazbrooo@comcast.net

Nate

Dave,

What can you tell me about the "Thing". I just got a brand new (but old) Frazier with the Model # F2240. It's a funny looking thing. It looks like a pyramid with the tophalf cut off. Sound comes out of all four sides. Someone found it in a garage. It's covered all over with white grill cloth and has three different colored (pos.) wires wound together and three black (neg.) wound together. It sounds marvelous. Got any ideas ???????

Nate

Nate,

I think I saw your speaker (I mean one like it) on eBay recently. It's not in any of my data. It's not the "Thing".

...and Mike, if you haven't heard it...