Rude

I think I get from where you are coming, but notice at the top, there is a grey bar with pair of JBL 632 & Onkyo T3000....

(just in case you were joking about taking them and not realizing there was indeed, something at least mentioned)

Though I gotta say, a picture or two.... or maybe more of a description would be worth at least $3.00 of asking value!

:D

2 hours ago, Coytee said:

I think I get from where you are coming, but notice at the top, there is a grey bar with pair of JBL 632 & Onkyo T3000....

(just in case you were joking about taking them and not realizing there was indeed, something at least mentioned)

Though I gotta say, a picture or two.... or maybe more of a description would be worth at least $3.00 of asking value!

:D

You are correct sir, I did not see that at all.....I will have to pass....and yes, I was being a bit silly....

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, jimjimbo said:

I'll take it?

here are some pics of the jbl mi632's. I will take some pictures of the onkyo receivers and also post them here. sorry for delay on replying. been working a lot lately . I will try to check my messages sooner. thanks guys.

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG