Speaker wire for La Scalia's? Hooking up Pandora's?

What speaker wire should I use to on my La Scalia's? A wire to hook the treble/mid to the woofer came with the speakers. Big thick almost cable looking wire with a plug that plugs into the treble/mid... And how can I run Pandora's through my Amp? It's a Kenwood KR 7400. From what I've read I'll need to get another amp...    Thank You!      Bill20170312_060356.thumb.jpg.7a6f4d3304d373229fbb9f659216a8c2.jpg Thanks! 

Personally, I would build some new cables, both for the interconnect between the HF and LF bin, and running from your amp.  The cable that is on your units is most likely original "Monster" cable, and should be replaced.  I use this, it is excellent quality, excellent price and easy to work with.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/home-theater/speaker-wire/karma-ss-speaker-kable/sp/karma-ss-12-gauge-speaker-wire-100-feet/

and these are excellent speaker banana plugs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O8AHLA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thank You babadono & jimjimbo! The speakers are only 5" apart although if it'd be better I can move one over 6' more... And the amp. will be in the middle. So if the speakers stay where they are then 4-5' long for each speaker. If I move one of the speakers over then 4-5' for one speaker & 10-11' for the other (I'll get the 100' of wire as I want to do surround sound at some point).  Actually the guy gave me some wire to wire the tweeter/mid to the woofer. It looks like it's good stuff, wire is almost the size used on cheap jumper cables  Lol... It says 'PRO CO Power Plus 14-2' on it. One end 2 bare wires the other end a big Blue/Black plug that says 'NEUTRIK SPEAKON NL4FC' on it... HF and LF bin?  This must mean for wire between the woofer & amp? And then also use this between the amp & tape deck or amp to whatever else I hook up?  Oh, and I heard tubes are better so I asked in tube section about them. I'll get it soon...    Thanks again!    Bill