Enron Auction

JJT

Holy shot they have millions and millions of stuff and its cheap too...but id unno how the auction starts...

I see one H/K reciver tho.

quote:

HARMAN/KARDON, AUDIO/VIDEO RECEIVER SWITCHER Model AVR-500, 2000, TH0002-12684

And thousands of NINETEEN inch lcd monitors what joy...i wish i could buy some...

Couldn't you just see this at their last company meeting somewhere at the end of the conferrence........"Oh, and by the way...Plasma TV's in everyone's office and cubical!!" Sheeeez...

Meanwhile I've got a friend who has five children, father just past away, makes about $19k at a local public high school (is union) and had to pay $600 one month last year (900 sq./ft.) for natual gas for his three year old furnace.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-21-2002 at 10:16 AM

why no local houston auction? only webcast... grrrrr my dad's office is about .5 miles from the enron buildings, the old and the new ones.

i could go for some of their monitors and whatnot. if anyone wants to see and amazing building design, you should check out the new enron building... errr, the building that WAS the enron building, now the Crest building. it is awesome looking.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

awesome! Smile.gif i will try to get over there. we got a plasma sony screen from some production company thta went under, alas, it is on the road with my mom more than it is for us to actually enjoy, i guess since her company owns it it is only fair that way... haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

Email Me

Sweet!

Awwww, poor Justin can't get his mits on the goods Smile.gif

They have a PROCEED preamp!!! Thats thousands of dollars!!!

They have a few $5,000 items I might bid for.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

i used to put my city in my profile, but i got actual phone calls, when i lived in bellville. people would pramk call me about speakers or something along the lines that always lead back to the klipsch forum, so i took it off. there were not many scotts in bellville so it was very easy to get a prank call. it just got really annoying.

i live in houston now, no secret, but i just don't put it because then i have to change my signature. for some reason, if i edit a post or edit any preferences, my signature goes all wacky. it is a huge pain. i am thinking of just putting a link that says, sig here, and you couldget all the info from there so that maybe this problem would not happen.

off topic, but i got a mailing today from BOSE, get one like once or twice a month, and the front of it says..."Innovative Solutions from the most Respected Name in Sound" I found that pretty funny. Most respected by... whom? Smile.gif it is 17 pages of BOSE propaganda. It has all these quoted praises of their systems, but never give away the identity of who said those things. maybe Debi Aubee? Probably so. That would be my guess.

Also got my stereophile asking me to renew when mine does not expire for about 8 more months... wow, really planning ahead guys aren't you? Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

Email Me