Cartman Dances

erikjohn

You gotta love the new option to use our own avatars, it gives us some personalization. Justin got the lopp, not infinity but about 6500 times which should suffice. Mike you may have had him first on the BB I have all the icons on my work computer SP. I got a Cartman theme going on here. Anyway can we ever really get too much of Eric acting like Eric, gotta love him.

Anyone out there that wants to make their own i downloaded Michealangelo and CYD Gif to make the Sweet Dance. I was able to get the frames from a website, =edited them in Michealangelo and imported them into CYD GIF. Got both programs from Download.com and newfreeware.com respectively. I have some other cartman antics such as on big wheel as cop, eating cheesie poofs, flipping you off, as a lesbian munching carpet, etc but they need to be transfered to the gif files. Let me know if your interested and I will email them to you.

Later EJ