WTB Container Store Supreme Milk Crates

thebes

These are the larger size plastic milk crates they sell. Except they have stopped selling them, and there are no  more in my area.

The larger size is perfect for albums, and they are stackable. I like to flip through records and not get a crick in my neck turning sideways to read the side labels.  I've got a dozen or so, even bought some more early last year, but did not know they were going to be discontinued.

If you've got some let me know.  After a year of pulling records and not re-filing them, I've got a mess on my hands.  So if you aren't using yours, give me a hand.

33 minutes ago, thebes said:

These are the larger size plastic milk crates they sell. Except they have stopped selling them, and there are no  more in my area.

The larger size is perfect for albums, and they are stackable. I like to flip through records and not get a crick in my neck turning sideways to read the side labels.  I've got a dozen or so, even bought some more early last year, but did not know they were going to be discontinued.

If you've got some let me know.  After a year of pulling records and not re-filing them, I've got a mess on my hands.  So if you aren't using yours, give me a hand.

you were up here...about a week or so ago.

I have a few of them....and most

likely can get more...

I agree. I've never stolen a milk crate in my life.  However, we are talking not about generic milk crates, but a specific iteration of a milk crate, The Container Store Supreme Crate. It's basically 14" square, including height, which is the most important factor, cause it's taller than an album, so they can be safely stacked. Which helps cause I got a couple of thousand lps and am running out of room to store them where they are readily accessible to my turntable.

Now if you have those puppies we need to talk.

A little too pricey.  These special milk crates cost $13 versus at least twice that for Ikea stuff. The records are in a back room off of my main plaything area, so aesthetics are not important.