? $730

vasubandu

IDS are Synergy F-1's, Reference RF-3 (I or II) and RC-3 (I or II), two Quintet satellites, and a Yamaha YST-012SW sub.  Dunno about the other sub.

$100, $200, $100, and $50 for the Klipsch gear, and $50 for the Yamaha sub - typical value for what I see of their condition.  Overpriced.

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

IDS are Synergy F-1's, Reference RF-3 (I or II) and RC-3 (I or II), two Quintet satellites, and a Yamaha YST-012SW sub.  Dunno about the other sub.

$100, $200, $100, and $50 for the Klipsch gear, and $50 for the Yamaha sub - typical value for what I see of their condition.  Overpriced.

Get back to work, the shutdown is over :P:P

Mark

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

I happen to be working right now.  Don't you have a pair of KSP-400's to fix?

Are you stalking me? How did you know I commented on the 400s the other day? If you're working, it's on my dime as a taxpayer, quit screwing around on the internet and get back to work

Mark

1 minute ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Are you stalking me? How did you know I commented on the 400s the other day? If you're working, it's on my dime as a taxpayer, quit screwing around on the internet and get back to work

Mark

Your dimes are made out of plastic, sir.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

How nice of you to take care of my graduation presents and bring them inside until I can get them in May.

Sorry to break in here, but are those standard Khorns, or ones on steroids.  I've never had the pleasure but those look huge.  Spec'd them out, grabbed a tape measure, and the 'perspective' shot is on par with my tape.  I would need bigger corners for sure and a reinforcement of the floor below.  Dig the pic.

Hey, the thread crapping is welcome entertainment.  The post apparently was a waste of electrons, so you guys at least made it worth something.  While we are at it and not to change the subject, if you had to choose between RF-7 i, KLF-30, CF-4, and Chorus ii as left and right to go with RC-7 center and RS-7 surrounds, which would it it be?  I am so confused I cna't tel my cornwall from my Jubilee.

8 minutes ago, vasubandu said:

Hey, the thread crapping is welcome entertainment.  The post apparently was a waste of electrons, so you guys at least made it worth something.  While we are at it and not to change the subject, if you had to choose between RF-7 i, KLF-30, CF-4, and Chorus ii as left and right to go with RC-7 center and RS-7 surrounds, which would it it be?  I am so confused I cna't tel my cornwall from my Jubilee.

If I was a gambling man, I'd say go with the RF-7's.  You'd have three 7's and in Vegas three 7's are a good thing.  Other than that, I have no objective, or subjective, critique of the said line up.  Haven't experienced any of them.  Other more tenured folks will chime in soon.