For only 20k....Audiogon

TasDom

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/speakers-klipsch-la-scala-2018-01-13-vintage-equipment-767617a9-5dca-4985-8c64-9b78e21f45ec#&gid=1&pid=3

yes

"This is a one time offering of an audiophile collector, all of the speakers and components are are in perfect working condition! I have assembled some of the finest sounding vintage audio that I have collected over the years. It has taken many years of collecting to put this system together. Hand selected, and set up to provide, the best vintage tube systems I have ever owned.
This actual system is completely working and ready for a demonstration for serious buyers by appointment only!
I will give a short list of what's included and provide details and specs to serious prospective buyers only!
McIntosh MC-240 Previously owned by a personal friend of" Paul Klipsch"
( includes bench test, upgrades and all specs, including a lapel pin ( Actually worn by " Paul Klipsch" at a trade show" ) Spec tested at 52 watts on the left channel and 54 watts on the right channel. It also has: the original owner manual from 1966. It also has: all 18 paper couplings capacitors were replaced with film type capacitors. Added low impedance mod to power supply for HF stability. Replace problematic selenium rectifier with silicone and adjusted bias to spec. Power supply capacitors over 14 hours and checked ripple- OK"

Also a Music Reference RM-9 Built by Roger Modjeski Serial # 50.
This tube powered amp has a 100 real watts per channel.
This system also has an array of vintage Klipsch speakers .
2 pairs of Lascala's 2 pairs of Cornwall's, 3 pairs of Klipsch Hersey's.
Included is a Mitsubishi LT-30 Linear Tracking turntable, with a brand new Grado Prestige Gold Cartridge.
Also an Eastern Electric Tube CD Player with Remote!
I also will include a pair of ESS Heil AMT Tower Speakers .
This is some serious rare vintage equipment, everything pictured, except the Dynaco ST-70 is included. 2 remote controlled Velodyne subwoofers,  Dynaco pas2  tube preamp,5 Niles speaker selectors, all cables, speaker wire etc.

I am sorry, But I will not separate, it must be all be sold at once! 

2 hours ago, TasDom said:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/speakers-klipsch-la-scala-2018-01-13-vintage-equipment-767617a9-5dca-4985-8c64-9b78e21f45ec#&gid=1&pid=3

yes

"This is a one time offering of an audiophile collector, all of the speakers and components are are in perfect working condition! I have assembled some of the finest sounding vintage audio that I have collected over the years. It has taken many years of collecting to put this system together. Hand selected, and set up to provide, the best vintage tube systems I have ever owned.
This actual system is completely working and ready for a demonstration for serious buyers by appointment only!
I will give a short list of what's included and provide details and specs to serious prospective buyers only!
McIntosh MC-240 Previously owned by a personal friend of" Paul Klipsch"
( includes bench test, upgrades and all specs, including a lapel pin ( Actually worn by " Paul Klipsch" at a trade show" ) Spec tested at 52 watts on the left channel and 54 watts on the right channel. It also has: the original owner manual from 1966. It also has: all 18 paper couplings capacitors were replaced with film type capacitors. Added low impedance mod to power supply for HF stability. Replace problematic selenium rectifier with silicone and adjusted bias to spec. Power supply capacitors over 14 hours and checked ripple- OK"

Also a Music Reference RM-9 Built by Roger Modjeski Serial # 50.
This tube powered amp has a 100 real watts per channel.
This system also has an array of vintage Klipsch speakers .
2 pairs of Lascala's 2 pairs of Cornwall's, 3 pairs of Klipsch Hersey's.
Included is a Mitsubishi LT-30 Linear Tracking turntable, with a brand new Grado Prestige Gold Cartridge.
Also an Eastern Electric Tube CD Player with Remote!
I also will include a pair of ESS Heil AMT Tower Speakers .
This is some serious rare vintage equipment, everything pictured, except the Dynaco ST-70 is included. 2 remote controlled Velodyne subwoofers,  Dynaco pas2  tube preamp,5 Niles speaker selectors, all cables, speaker wire etc.

I am sorry, But I will not separate, it must be all be sold at once! 

https://rochester.craigslist.org/eld/d/vintage-speaker-re-foaming/6449366474.html

intage Speaker Re-Foaming / Buying / Restoration / Sales - $50(Brighton/Henrietta/Pittsford) hide this posting

image 1 of 19

00r0r_kyzGo33rDtC_600x450.jpg

00G0G_jQk8lfzHGDc_600x450.jpg

00f0f_6WURsAASAQp_600x450.jpg

00v0v_4HWAwxO6UZV_600x450.jpg

00K0K_36fEo7ggjbJ_600x450.jpg

00a0a_2Cpsk1niFx2_600x450.jpg

00j0j_kplwHdYrGfG_600x450.jpg

01212_6Dq8OXyb7ad_600x450.jpg

00v0v_hGwX9An86df_600x450.jpg

00z0z_8QUAADtfrEM_600x450.jpg

00O0O_74IX3mb2Ofr_600x450.jpg

00505_cTkXUvsIOsw_600x450.jpg

00E0E_574uHF4lJnw_600x450.jpg

00G0G_ihZBJcXSfdP_600x450.jpg

00808_f0giNwvd2cY_600x450.jpg

00S0S_aAvKDOw4M7H_600x450.jpg

00707_6Mc8qs6revG_600x450.jpg

00u0u_dlWsW5kx0HS_600x450.jpg

3007.png3008.png3007.png3007.png3008.png3008.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Lysander Drive at Winton Road

(google map)

Looking to buy or restore any vintage home audio speakers. Wanted Large Advents/Advent 1's/ or The Smaller Advents in any condition from mint to parts. Also specializing in Kef donut replacements, Bose 901's, large advents, JBL, Infinity, Cerwin Vega and Klipsch. I will buy or repair your vintage speakers.
Now Offering Large Advent Woofer Exchange: Instant replacement, for working woofers, with exact original freshly re-foamed woofers on the spot. Masonite or metal basket $70.00 a pair. You will have new sounding large Advents in less than 10 minutes! 
Also offering custom made audiophile approved acoustic panels and bass traps. ( Prices vary depending on size and quantity )
Extremely meticulous work! References available upon request! Most speakers 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", or 12" round speakers ( out of the cabinet ) are starting at $50.00 a pair. That includes parts, labor and a lifetime guarantee! 
Custom and special order inserts/foam surrounds are available, please email exact model # for pricing.
Bose 901's re-foamed for only $200.00 a pair. That includes each of the 18 speakers, shimmed, aligned, with new foam surrounds and dust caps installed. Pickup and delivery available in the area.
Always brand new high quality surrounds, complete alignment of each voice coil and new dust caps installed for every speaker.
Discounts on multiple pairs.
All parts and labor included.
Always buying and selling vintage 2 channel audio equipment and speakers.
24 - 48 hour turn around with standard sizes.
Buying Vintage speakers working or not, Don't throw them out, they can be brought back to their former glory and passed on. Please respond with brand and model # for a cash offer!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers