CORNWALLS ( FOR SALE ) !!! SPECTACULAR !!!

Mck240

EC38B4C8-95EE-429C-B4AC-A8990DFD8FB6.jpeg.644f2a64c1f1bc7945189a7e3b90e7a7.jpegLocal pickup Muncie Indiana (47303)

Call  (765) 749- 9792 for more info

Selling 3 upgraded and customized Cornwalls . These are simply magnificent in every way possible  They Sound and look absolutely Amazing !!! They are the best looking and best sounding Cornwalls I have ever seen or heard. 

Asking price $3,000 for all 3 speakers OBO

i would consider separating potentially.

20BFA628-A5DA-434B-9D69-F26780D38E02.jpeg

D89D0E91-7978-4BCD-9DE2-8C04B6F712BE.jpeg

7AB552FC-72E8-4FFE-8BB0-3B42FC010DDF.jpeg

FDBB8ACC-448A-4034-BDE5-596C47FE41B7.jpeg

Edited by Mck240
Extra photo
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, LalaWoots said:

I like the center channel in the background emoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, LalaWoots said:

29 minutes ago, LalaWoots said:

Those are customized and upgraded lascalas in the background Thank you very much. I really appreciate the kind words. Have a great night..

38 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Could you expand on what you did for mods?  I think I see Crites woofs in the L/R.  I see the ports are slightly different, could you comment on that?

GLWYS

39 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Could you expand on what you did for mods?  I think I see Crites woofs in the L/R.  I see the ports are slightly different, could you comment on that?

GLWYS

Hello all 3 have K-57 midranges upgraded diaphragms

all 3 have K-79 tweeters with upgraded diaphragms

all 3 have rebuilt crossovers

the center Chanell has a k-33 and the pair have crites woofers they have custom metal grill covers for all the woofers , banana plug terminal plates added to backs for easy hook ups. Custom 3.5 inch risers with removable wheels on bottom for easy movement. Beautiful paint job inside and out of speakers. Feel free to call me for any further info. 765 749 9792. Thank you very much

In regards to the price. I definitely have some flexibility in the price. I also would be willing to split up the 3 speakers . If someone was wanting just the pair , or if someone just wanted the center channel.

Im a very reasonable and fair person to deal with. I actually put up my phone number in the add for any interested people. 765 749 9792 . My goal is to sell them. In my opinion they are simply magnificent sounding and looking speakers. I would be happy to demo them for anyone interested. Then that person can make up there own mind. I’ve simply acquired to many speakers for my house. I tend to go overboard in everything I do. Lol

Thanks to everyone

I think it was a decorator series on the center channel , with all upgraded drivers. I acquired the 3 speakers in a trade . Once I received them I wanted to make them look awesome. I built 3.5 inch custom stands, then I painted the outsides and insides of the cabinets. I also installed terminal plates on the backs for easier hook ups . I also put wheels on the bottoms so they could be moved easily from room to room..The previous owners already had all the mechanical upgrades done. Please note to anyone interested I will sell the pair separately from the center Channel. I definitely have flexibility in the price also if anyone is interested in purchasing them give me a call at (765) 749-9792 Thank you very much