Nelson Pass ACA Class A monoblocs / SOLD

richieb

In their current configuration consider these Pass First Watt Lites. Professionally built by Justin Weber. I am original owner. Unlike the original Amp Camp design

that uses a small wall wart power supply Justin used the massive torids shown in the photo. Twice the size and weight of the amps themselves. About 6-8 watt of single ended Class A sound.

Amazing sound for the money, very transparent, clean, quiet. As Justin said the massive power supply is the "secret sauce" to these amps. Gives up a little sonic weight to my First Watt F3 but

little else. Includes power supply umbilical, no power cored included. SOLD

Shipping from 66226 - Thanks

IMG_0027.JPG

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Schu said:

I can't understand why some of this great stuff sits here unsold.

Uptothetop.

-- well, thanks for the encouragement. As you know not everyone has the same taste in gear. I just thought a couple week offer to the Forum than off to the audio sites. No big hurry, just more gear than I need. I'll see what happens -- 

I spoke with Justin when he was experimenting with these and the various power supplies, I was and am curious how they sound with Horns. I have never had an oppertunity to hear the pass 1st watt amps, I know they have some great reviews

How would you compare these to Tube Sound ? I know thats typically subjective in nature. I have always felt tubes excel on Horns, But I would love to try these on my cornscalas