vinyl sold locally

joessportster

I thought I was ready to delve into vinyl again, and so as is my way I did just that, Now reality sets in and 1 look at our living room and you will understand my deli ma. I absolutely LOVE analog Vinyl playback,  I did find a DAC that sounds close enough to analog that I can live with it and go straight digital, and save my wifes and my sanity So heres what I have to offer

approx. 1000 Albums (I will get an accurate count and add that) 75-80 percent classic rock and all pretty much VG+ and better

I have 2 turntables 1 Kenwood KD550, and 1 Pioneer PL514 Both work 100 percent the Kenwood has a very nice Shure V15 type 3 cart with a new stylus.

I also have 2 Phono pre's the Hagerman Coronet 2, and the Schiit Mani

1 vpi 16.5 record cleaner

So the question is who wants a vinyl collection and everything needed to listen all in 1 shot, Basically I want to only recoup my investment, I will meet / deliver within reasonable distance or you can demo and pick up in person.  I can ship but I certainly prefer not to

My investment is 2600.00   I will consider trading for a decent tube amp or mono block tube amps  In fact I would almost prefer to trade for an amp / amps

pics will follow with accurate numbers on the LP's

• Like 1

just finished counting the albums there are 1204 about 75 percent are classic rock 15 percent soul r and b and remaining 10 percent would be classical, country  etc...      

here's an example of the artist included  

abba , areosmith , allman brothers, alice cooper, bad company, beach boys, beck, BeeGees, Billy Joel, Billy Squier, Bob Segar, Bruce Springsteen, Carly Simon, Charlie Daniels, CCR, 

Dan Fogelburg, David Bowie, Dave Brubeck, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Eddie Money, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Foghat, Genesis, Gerry Rafferty, Hewey Lweis, Jethro Tull 

Joe Walsh, Johnny Cash, Kenny Loggins, Led Zeppelin, Little River Band, Modonna, Merle Haggard, Micheal Jackson, Neil diamoand,, Outlaws, Wings, Paul Simon, Queen, 

Reo Speedwagon, Rod Stewart, Santana, Steppenwolf, Steelydan, Supertramp, Ted Nugent, U2, White Stripes, WhiteSnake,  And many more 

i am willing to sell the vinyl alone but no cherry picking you must take it all  1300.00 and buyer covers all shipping expenses