Neutering Avatars

lynnm

The first looks to me like the surface of a fluid just after a sphere has been dropped in. There is a displacement cone (for lack of a better term) in the center, and I see ripples spreading out. Some linear spaced squares at the bottom. Not quite lettering.

Yes NCC 1701 by the shape.

Is that a Mitchell? It looks too slender. But it has the distinctive tail. I can see some evidence of props and a forward gun.

Gil

Geez, this is too easy. Thats definitely the Enterprise (Class G starship). If you look closely you will notice the battle scars on the starboard side (near the transporter room) inflicted by a Klingon battle cruiser using photon torpedoes with dilethium crystal turbo blasters.

Trekkie?

**urghhh**

I don't think I qualify. Sorry, I'm not a computer science graduate from MIT that's still living with his parents ten years later. I have no Starfleet Academy t-shirts in my dresser drawer or plastic model Klingon battlecruisers/action figures adorning my TV. I also don't consider a "tribble" my prefered pet of choice.

Ahhhh...the B-25 "Mitchell"!!!! Now there's a paradox if there ever was one!! The bomber used by Jimmy Doolittle and his boys to raid Tokyo, named after General Billy Mitchell, an Army aviation pioneer (especially in the realm of pin-point bombing) who was court-martialed in the 1920's, and said in that court-martial that "Pearl Harbor is wide open to attack by air, which would leave the Pacific fleet crippled"...and when he was asked just who would attack Pearl Harbor, he replied: "The Japanese"...this over 15 years before the attack occurred!!! If only the board of that court-martial could have seen into the future as Mitchell could!!! Typical Army "head in the sand" routine!!

Sweet jesus! Nice Magic eyes!!! What program, you better tell us!!!

---------------------------------

Trekkie?

**urghhh**

I don't think I qualify. Sorry, I'm not a computer science graduate from MIT that's still living with his parents ten years later. I have no Starfleet Academy t-shirts in my dresser drawer or plastic model Klingon battlecruisers/action figures adorning my TV. I also don't consider a "tribble" my prefered pet of choice.

---------------------------------

I don't even like that sort of stuff, so I guess I am the "anti-trekkie"