What receiver should I use for my Klipsch Speakers?

Hoping to reinvigorate the group/discussion, now that a few years have gone by and above recommended AVRs are old and difficult to fine (replaced with newer generations and options).  I have a small/medium sized room that I am starting to outfit to support a new vice (turntable/vinyl) and new 55" QLED 4K TV.  My primary focus is set up for turntable, but figured I should also add sound for TV.  I do have a home theater setup in the basement for big movie watching.

I just purchased (2) bookshelf speakers: Klipsch RP 500M II after much research.  Was considering 600M II and also the Polk R200s, but settled on the 500M II due to price point/sale.  Will add a subw here shortly.  I need an AVR/amp to pull this all together and drive my speakers.  The speakers' specs say they handle up to 75W RMS w 8 ohms impedance.  Looking for a recommendation balancing cost/performance.  Since I am focused on musicality 1st, was looking at Marantz site.  6011 is long gone.  I am thinking NR1711 is the equitable new generation option??  Any experience with this AVR or other thoughts/recommendations?  Thanks much in advance for any advice.

I'd think the top-line names in AVRs hasn't changed much in the past few years.  The better part for those of us that dwell in the lower price-points (i.e. me) is that the recommended receivers in this thread keep costing less and less as the months go by.