Momento

justin_tx_16

EXCELLENT movie. If I said anything about it it would ruin it. I bought it about two months ago but JUST now got to watch it. I thouroughly enjoyed it, as well as my 5 other viewers. Your stomach flips several times from epiphanies. one of the best independant films (i think it was an indi) I have seen.

Guest Webmaster

Go watch The Following now! It's Christopher Nolan's (the director of Memento) first movie. It's pretty good. It's about as good as Memento. If had seen it first I might actually have liked it better than Memento.

Did you see Insomnia? Christopher Nolan directed that too, but it's a remake so it's not a whole lot like his other movies. I thought it was a good movie still.

memento is my favorite movie. its not independant, though. i think its signed under a major studio. nolan is a great director. following is a fantastic movie as well (that is independant). his third movie, insomnia, was a remake. it was pretty good too. i love memento, becuase its amazingly great cinematography.

my favoe movies are

1. Memento

2. The Matrix

3. Pulp Fiction

4. The Usual Suspects

5. Mr Smith goes to washington

i actually rented that movie last week and you just reminded me that its already late about two days. i watched it after work when i was really tired. i raaly keeps your mind occupied. trying to remember what exactly happened before to understand the significance of what is going on right now. while i was watching i kept real close attention at every detail so that i wouldn't miss anyhting. unfortunetely i was really tired and fell asleep. i missed about ten minutes of the movie and when i woke up i was pissed cause i thought there was no way i would be able to get the rest of the movie. but at the end everything unravels and everything makes sence even if you really weren't paying attention to all the details in the middle of the movie.

me falling asleep doesn't reflect negatively on a movie. working thirteen hour shifts gets the best of you at whatever volume you're watching a movie. this movie is by no means boring in my opinion, and an excellent rental.

on another note i bought the new forty licks rolling stones greatest hits cd this week and the old stuff (pre 1970) is some of the worst audio recording i have ever heard. some of the instruments sound weird making weird reverberations at some points ( i don't know if that makes any sence ), and the vocals are not loud enough, they always seem to be in the backround.