Radio Tubes, 1100 of them

wvu80

I (the Seller) have close to 1100 radio and audio tubes for wholesale. if your interested let me know and ill send you the full list of my inventory. I'm flexible on the price so make me an offer.

https://parkersburg.craigslist.org/ele/d/radio-tubes/6677089485.html

This was listed in my local West Virginia CL.  If the Goggle Maps app embedded in the ad is accurate he is located about 15 minutes from me in an area with which I am familiar.

I don't know anything about the Seller but I thought I'd post the ad in case any of you tube guys could find something you need.

No affiliation

53 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

This was listed in my local West Virginia CL.  If the Goggle Maps app embedded in the ad is accurate he is located about 15 minutes from me in an area with which I am familiar.

I don't know anything about the Seller but I thought I'd post the ad in case any of you tube guys could find something you need.

No affiliation

I sent him an email.  Thanks for posting this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

I sent him an email.  Thanks for posting this.

Great!  I hope you find a treasure.

If you need me to check something out at his shop, let me know and I can head over there and even pick up if you want.  I don't know the shop or the owner but by the Google Maps I know exactly where he's located.  It's in the country a bit, but this is West Virginia, everything is in the country.